Clinical Operations Specialist/Clinical Trial Coordinator - sponsor dedicated
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Clinical Operations Specialist/Clinical Trial Coordinator
Office-based - London
Syneos Health has recently formed a new partnership with a leading pharmaceutical organization. Due to this new partnership, Syneos Health is seeking a Clinical Trial Coordinator to be fully outsourced and dedicated to this partnership.
You will work at the clients offices in central London and will be fully integrated in to a dynamic and friendly team.
- Track and report essential documents.
- Update clinical trial databases (CTMS) and trackers.
- Assist with eTMF reconciliation.
- Execute eTMF Quality control plan.
- Archive clinical documents.
- Prepare investigator trial file binders.
- Supporting with budgeting and contracts.
- Organise meetings and support local investigator meetings.
The ideal candidate will need the following experience / skills to be considered:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good understanding of ICH GCP.
- Experience working within clinical research or pharma.
- Previous experience with eTMF, ideally within a coordinator role.
- Good IT skills (Microsoft packages and clinical systems)
We have a comprehensive benefits package and offer highly competitive remuneration.
If you have the required experience for this position and are eligible to work in the required location then please apply by CV.
To find out more about our company and search and apply for other open jobs please visit our website https://www.syneoshealth.com/
Join a game-changing company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies, INC Research and inVentiv Health, we bring together more than 22,000 clinical and commercial minds to create a better, smarter, faster way to get biopharmaceutical therapies into the hands of patients who need them most.
Tasks, duties, and responsibilities as listed in this job description are not exhaustive. The Company, at its sole discretion and with no prior notice, may assign other tasks, duties, and job responsibilities. Equivalent experience, skills, and/or education will also be considered so qualifications of incumbents may differ from those listed in the Job Description. The Company, at its sole discretion, will determine what constitutes as equivalent to the qualifications described above. Further, nothing contained herein should be construed to create an employment contract. Occasionally, required skills/experiences for jobs are expressed in brief terms. Any language contained herein is intended to fully comply with all obligations imposed by the legislation of each country in which it operates, including the implementation of the EU Equality Directive, in relation to the recruitment and employment of its employees.