Start Up & Regulatory Administrator
- Experience Level
- Entry level
Start Up and Regulatory Administrator
Office based in Farnborough, Hampshire
A brief summary of duties you will be involved in:
• Close collaboration with the Regulatory and Site Contracts teams.
• Support with site contract signatures and LiveLink uploads.
• Work with sites for courier shipment & collection to obtain signatures at site.
• Annual Progress Report Management and printing submissions.
• Essential Document Template creation, quality control and collection.
• TMF review and upload.
• Tracking information in different systems ensuring the correct focus of experience in the team to quality project delivery.
To succeed in this role you will need the following skills/experience:
• Good organizational skills and good attention to detail, with proven ability to handle multiple tasks effectively.
• Ability to take direction from multiple individuals and set priorities accordingly.
• Ability to effectively communicate across multiple function groups (clinical team, PM, Director).
• Demonstrated ability to work independently, as well as part of a team. Utilize problem-solving techniques effectively.
• Quality-driven in all managed activities.
• Flexibility and willingness to adapt to rapidly changing environment and learn/perform new functions.
• Strong computer skills, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher.
What happens next:
If your application is successful you will be contacted by one of our dedicated recruiters who will arrange a suitable date and time to speak to you further about this opportunity.
Why Syneos Health?
Join a game-changing company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies, INC Research and inVentiv Health, we bring together more than 22,000 clinical and commercial minds to create a better, smarter, faster way to get biopharmaceutical therapies into the hands of patients who need them most. Evolve in a global company that is always looking for ways to work smarter and more efficiently as the only fully integrated Biopharmaceutical Accelerator. You'll be supported with comprehensive resources based on today's emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge - instead of practices from the past. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment to over-deliver and outperform. A career with Syneos Health means your everyday work improves patients’ lives around the world.
Tasks, duties, and responsibilities as listed in this job description are not exhaustive. The Company, at its sole discretion and with no prior notice, may assign other tasks, duties, and job responsibilities. Equivalent experience, skills, and/or education will also be considered so qualifications of incumbents may differ from those listed in the Job Description. The Company, at its sole discretion, will determine what constitutes as equivalent to the qualifications described above. Further, nothing contained herein should be construed to create an employment contract. Occasionally, required skills/experiences for jobs are expressed in brief terms. Any language contained herein is intended to fully comply with all obligations imposed by the legislation of each country in which it operates, including the implementation of the EU Equality Directive, in relation to the recruitment and employment of its employees. The Company is committed to compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, including the provision of reasonable accommodations, when appropriate, to assist employees or applicants to perform the essential functions of the job.