Project Director - General Medicine - Various EU Locations Considered
- Experience Level
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies, INC Research and inVentiv Health, we bring together more than 22,000 clinical and commercial minds to create a better, smarter, faster way to get biopharmaceutical therapies into the hands of patients who need them most. Evolve in a global company that is always looking for ways to work smarter and more efficiently as the only fully integrated Biopharmaceutical Accelerator. You'll be supported with comprehensive resources based on today's emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge - instead of practices from the past. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment to over-deliver and outperform. A career with Syneos Health means your everyday work improves patients’ lives around the world.
We are currently looking to strengthen our Project Management team in Europe and are seeking a Project Manager II for our General Medicine Business Unit to be based in any of the following locations – UK, Poland, Spain, Netherlands, Belgium Hungary, Czech Republic, Serbia
A brief summary of duties you will be involved in as a Project Director:
• Oversee a portfolio or program of projects
• Ensure all studies within a program or portfolio are conducted to reflect the therapeutic or client specific requirements.
• Represent company to the customer, ensuring satisfaction levels are maintained and program deliverables are communicated effectively.
• Ensures the study is progressing according to internal and Customer quality standards, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Good Clinical Practices (GCPs) or appropriate regulatory requirements, and International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) guidelines to fulfill all federal and local regulations.
Skills and attributes:
To succeed in this role you will need the following skills/experience:
• BA/BS in the life sciences, or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Previous technical and managerial experience in conducting multi-national and/or local clinical trials in CRO .
• Direct Therapeutic Experience in Womens Health
• Presentation, documentation, and interpersonal skills as well as a team-oriented approach
What happens next:
If your application is successful you will be contacted by one of our dedicated recruiters who will arrange a suitable date and time to speak to you further about this opportunity.
Tasks, duties, and responsibilities as listed in this job description are not exhaustive. The Company, at its sole discretion and with no prior notice, may assign other tasks, duties, and job responsibilities. Equivalent experience, skills, and/or education will also be considered so qualifications of incumbents may differ from those listed in the Job Description. The Company, at its sole discretion, will determine what constitutes as equivalent to the qualifications described above. Further, nothing contained herein should be construed to create an employment contract. Occasionally, required skills/experiences for jobs are expressed in brief terms. Any language contained herein is intended to fully comply with all obligations imposed by the legislation of each country in which it operates, including the implementation of the EU Equality Directive, in relation to the recruitment and employment of its employees.