Project Manager Oncology
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies, INC Research and inVentiv Health, we bring together more than 23,000 clinical and commercial minds to create a better, smarter, faster way to get biopharmaceutical therapies into the hands of patients who need them most. Evolve in a global company that is always looking for ways to work smarter and more efficiently as the only fully integrated Biopharmaceutical Accelerator. You'll be supported with comprehensive resources based on today's emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge - instead of practices from the past. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment to over-deliver and outperform. A career with Syneos Health means your everyday work improves patients’ lives around the world.
For our client, a global pharmaceutical organization, we are currently looking for a Protocol Manager. In this role you will be working from the client’s office in Braine L’Alleud but you are allowed to work from home one to two days per week once you are fully trained.
The Protocol Manager is assigned to independently oversee a protocol, eg, strategic oversight of the study including risk and issue identification and planning, matrix management of assigned study team members, global project management, etc. There is an Associate Protocol Manager assigned to complete specific tasks within the protocol or program under the guidance and support of a Protocol Manager, eg, data listing review, vendor contracting and oversight, etc.
The ideal candidate has:
- At least a minimum of 4 years of experience in the pharmaceutical or related industries.
- Minimum education BA/BS.
- Demonstrates the ability to drive clinical trial activities: i.e. experience in aspects of clinical trial management including study start-up, enrollment, maintenance, closeout, regulatory obligations, vendor oversight, data listing review, adverse event reporting, and budget management.
- Demonstrates project management skills including project planning and prioritization, timeline management, time and meeting management skills, and ability to identify and appropriately manage or escalate risks.
- Ability to form positive working relationships with team members and stakeholders through effective communication, collaboration, and expectation setting.
- Understanding of ICH/GCP Guidelines and local regulatory guidelines or regulations; knowledge of clinical trial conduct; knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and of the pre-clinical, clinical, regulatory and commercial components.
- Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience with conflict and issue management.
- Ability to learn new technology and effectively use Clinical Trial Management Systems (CTMS) and other technology platforms.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and manage high performance demands.
How to apply?
In this role you’ll be fully employed by Syneos Health and will enjoy our very competitive primary and secondary benefits. One of our Benelux recruiters, Eveline Wigtman or Irene Houtsma would be more than happy to speak with you or meet you over a cup of coffee.