Executive Assistant to BU Head
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Executive Assistant to BU Head
Office Based - Farnborough
18 Month – Fixed Term Contract
Here at Syneos Health we are currently recruiting for an Executive Assistant to be based at our offices in Farnborough, UK.
This is a diverse, senior administrative role that will offer someone the chance to work across a varied range of project and departmental related areas and support one of our Syneos Business Unit Heads. This is a great opportunity for someone with strong Microsoft Office and organisational skills, who looking for a challenging role and the chance to be visible at the leadership level within a leading Clinical Research Organisation.
Your role would include the following responsibilities:
- Managing regular project reviews through Webex, generating and displaying complex project data using tools such as Excel, OneNote and Powerpoint.
- Producing reports, on both regular and ad-hoc basis
- Working with departmental data, including utilisation, compliance and census management
- Providing administrative support to leadership, including travel, logistics, expenses, calendar management and Sharepoint
- General meeting management and co-ordination, including minutes
The ideal candidate will need the following experience / skills to be considered:
- Proven experience providing varied administrative support in a function such as Executive Assistant or Senior Personal Assistant
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work alongside senior level leadership
- Solid IT skills, including competency with Microsoft Office (including Excel & Powerpoint). The ability to generate and utilise trackers.
- Knowledge of clinical research ideally gained from a pharmaceutical company or CRO (preferred)
We have a comprehensive benefits package and offer highly competitive remuneration.
If you have the required experience for this position and are eligible to work in the required location then please apply through our online application.
To find out more about our company and search and apply for other open jobs please visit our website https://www.syneoshealth.com/
Join a game-changing company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies, INC Research and inVentiv Health, we bring together more than 22,000 clinical and commercial minds to create a better, smarter, faster way to get biopharmaceutical therapies into the hands of patients who need them most.
Tasks, duties, and responsibilities as listed in this job description are not exhaustive. The Company, at its sole discretion and with no prior notice, may assign other tasks, duties, and job responsibilities. Equivalent experience, skills, and/or education will also be considered so qualifications of incumbents may differ from those listed in the Job Description. The Company, at its sole discretion, will determine what constitutes as equivalent to the qualifications described above. Further, nothing contained herein should be construed to create an employment contract. Occasionally, required skills/experiences for jobs are expressed in brief terms. Any language contained herein is intended to fully comply with all obligations imposed by the legislation of each country in which it operates, including the implementation of the EU Equality Directive, in relation to the recruitment and employment of its employees. #LI-LM1