Clinical Operations Specialist - Munich, Germany
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Here at Syneos Health we are currently recruiting for a Clinical Operations Specialist in Munich for a sponsor-dedicated role.
- Assists in the management of study documentation and supplies during all phases of the protocol execution (start-up maintenance and study closure)
- Prepares distributes collects and tracks relevant documents and study supplies.
- Utilizes technology effectively to support the clinical development process.
- Uses applications and software (Study Management Tools Outlook Excel PowerPoint etc.) to support the processes and protocol teams.
- Demonstrates a general understanding of the clinical research process and utilizes organizational skills to assists with the coordination planning implementation and administration of projects during all phases of the protocol execution in accordance with established timelines and standard operating procedures.
- Some experience in Clinical Trials
- Experience with using eTMF and CTMS
- Demonstrated accountability for tracking and retrieval of essential documents and on site investigator file creation
- Excellent communication, prioritization, organizational and time management skills
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects in parallel and to tight timelines
- Proven ability to work in a team environment and with a wide variety of people, including external client
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office and general computer systems
- Fluent German language skills (both written and spoken)