Sr Site Contracts Specialist
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Senior Site Contracts Specialist
UK home based or office-based in Farnborough.
Here at Syneos Health we are currently recruiting for a Senior Site Contracts Specialist to join our country SSU team.
You will administer and negotiate site contracts that support projects within Clinical Operations on a global scale, with minimal oversight from the Study Startup Country Manager. Ensure site contract documentation is in compliance with sponsor and Company requirements. Identifies project and/or country level and/or individual site contract related problems and works with internal and external team members to provide and implement solutions. Serves as subject matter expert across all Site Contracts functions. Trains and mentors site contracts staff and proactively identifies ways to improve internal project operations. Establishes strong working relationships with customers, internal project teams and sites. May lead internal team education or process improvement initiatives. Ensure all relevant documents are submitted to the Trial Master File (TMF) as per Company SOP/Sponsor requirements.
The ideal candidate will need the following experience / skills to be considered:
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Public Administration, Public Health, related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Advanced degree preferred
- Moderate contracts management experience that includes experience in a contract research organization or pharmaceutical industry
- Strong knowledge of the clinical development process and legal and contracting parameters
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite
- Customer focused and ability to manage challenging priorities and to remain flexible and adaptable
- Excellent understanding of clinical trial process across Phases II-IV and ICH GCP
- Good understanding clinical protocols and associated study specifications
- Excellent understanding of clinical trial start-up processes
- Project management experience in a fast-paced environment
- Good vendor management skills strong organizational skills with proven ability to handle multiple projects
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Quality-driven in all managed activities
- Strong negotiating skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to mentor and motivate more junior staff
- Demonstrate an ability to provide quality feedback and guidance to peers
- Contribute to a training and Quality assurance plan within SSU and update SOPs/WI
We have a comprehensive benefits package and offer highly competitive remuneration.
If you have the required experience for this position and are eligible to work in the required location then please apply by CV.
To find out more about our company and search and apply for other open jobs please visit our website https://www.syneoshealth.com/
Join a game-changing company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies, INC Research and inVentiv Health, we bring together more than 22,000 clinical and commercial minds to create a better, smarter, faster way to get biopharmaceutical therapies into the hands of patients who need them most.