SSU & Regulatory Specialist
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
SSU & Regulatory Specialist II
UK Home-based or office based – Farnborough
Here at Syneos Health we are currently recruiting for a Site Start-Up & Regulatory Specialist to join our expanding SSU team. This is a country aligned position and you will be responsible for UK & Ireland, regulatory and ethics submissions.
- Responsible for the quality deliverables at the country level; follows project requirements and applicable country rules, with moderate oversight from the SSU Country Manager.
- Works within the forecasted submission/approval timelines and ensures they are complied with and tracks milestone progress in agreed upon SSU tracking system in real time; if forecasted timelines are not reached: investigates and provides clear rationale for delays, provides support on contingency plan to mitigate impact, and escalates the issue as soon as identified.
- Monitors basic financial aspects of the project and the number of hours/tasks available per contract; escalates discrepancies in a timely fashion.
- Reviews and complies with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Work Instructions (WI) in a timely manner, keeps training records updated accordingly and ensures timesheet compliance.
- Supports continuous improvement of quality in all Site Start-Up (SSU) components at the country level where assigned (submissions, essential document collection, communication to Competent Authorities and ECs, etc.).
- Ensure all relevant documents are submitted to the Trial Master File (TMF) as per Company SOP/Sponsor requirements.
The ideal candidate will need the following experience / skills to be considered:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Detailed understanding of clinical trial process across Phases II-IV and ICH GCP.
- Ability to understand clinical protocols and associated study specifications.
- Detailed understanding of clinical trial start-up processes.
- Ability to manage external vendors to contract effectively.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to handle multiple tasks effectively.
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage multiple project budgets with increased complexity and value.
- Quality-driven in all managed activities.
- Good negotiating skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
We have a comprehensive benefits package and offer highly competitive remuneration.
If you have the required experience for this position and are eligible to work in the required location then please apply by CV.
To find out more about our company and search and apply for other open jobs please visit our website https://www.syneoshealth.com/
Join a game-changing company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies, INC Research and inVentiv Health, we bring together more than 22,000 clinical and commercial minds to create a better, smarter, faster way to get biopharmaceutical therapies into the hands of patients who need them most.