Sponsor Contracts Manager - office-based or home-based
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Sponsor Contracts Manager
Office Based / Home Based
At Syneos Health we are currently looking for a Sponsor Contracts Manager to support projects within Clinical Operations.
Your role would include the following responsibilities:
- Manages assigned contract management processes for large complex contracting scenarios, including but not limited to the coordination and finalization of the Customer contractual instrument including the project specifications and budget.
- Acts as regional contract expert and key interface for assigned Customers, ensuring consistency in approach, metrics and format. Leading the negotiation and contract preparation.
- Communicates and explains legal and budgetary issues to internal and external parties per department guidelines.
- Evaluates and reviews Customer requested contract changes and based upon department guidelines; escalates deviations to department leadership and/or the Legal Department.
- Serves as communication liaison between Contracts staff and internal and external Customers. Provides functional guidance and keeps Contracts team aware of all contract statuses or pending issues. Prepares correspondence as necessary.
- Evaluates contracts for completeness and accuracy by comparing to department guidelines to determine adherence, and ensures that corrections are appropriately made and documented.
- Initiates and participates in face-to-face or teleconference Customer meetings for expediting the contract signing process, as directed or independently determined as an appropriate course of action.
- Assists senior management with training and mentoring of less experienced staff members on departmental processes.
- Maintains contract templates, study specific files, and databases.
- Recommends to senior management ways to implement improvements to the processes and systems.
- May take a proactive role in developing relationships with appropriate staff in preferred customer organizations in close collaboration with Business Development.
- Performs quality control reviews on documents as assigned.
The ideal candidate will need the following experience / skills to be considered:
- BA/BS, preferably in Business or Life Science
- Minimum of 4 year Contracts Management experience
- Ability to manage time and work independently as well as a team environment
- Strong organisational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), Visio, email (Outlook),TeamShare (or other management/shared content/workspace) and internet.
We have a comprehensive benefits package and offer highly competitive remuneration.
If you have the required experience for this position and are eligible to work in the required location then please apply through our online application.
To find out more about our company and search and apply for other open jobs please visit our website https://www.syneoshealth.com/
Join a game-changing company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies, INC Research and inVentiv Health, we bring together more than 22,000 clinical and commercial minds to create a better, smarter, faster way to get biopharmaceutical therapies into the hands of patients who need them most.
Tasks, duties, and responsibilities as listed in this job description are not exhaustive. The Company, at its sole discretion and with no prior notice, may assign other tasks, duties, and job responsibilities. Equivalent experience, skills, and/or education will also be considered so qualifications of incumbents may differ from those listed in the Job Description. The Company, at its sole discretion, will determine what constitutes as equivalent to the qualifications described above. Further, nothing contained herein should be construed to create an employment contract. Occasionally, required skills/experiences for jobs are expressed in brief terms. Any language contained herein is intended to fully comply with all obligations imposed by the legislation of each country in which it operates, including the implementation of the EU Equality Directive, in relation to the recruitment and employment of its employees. #LI-LM1