Clinical Research Associate - Mid to Senior Level
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
My client are looking for Clinical Research Associates to join their every-growing teams in Europe on a permanent basis. They are an excellent company that highly focus on training and development and offer great career progression.
We have various locations across Europe including; UK/France/Netherlands/Germany/Denmark/Belgium/Sweden - Home or office based opportunities!
- You will conduct 2-3 site visits per week nationwide
- Conduct pre-study, initiation, monitoring, and closeout visits for research sites
- Perform source document verification and case report form review
- Perform regulatory document review
- Conduct study drug inventory
- Perform adverse event and serious adverse event reporting and follow-up
- Assess patient recruitment and retention
- Bachelor’s degree - Health or life science related field preferable
- At least 2 years' of independent monitoring experience as a CRA
- Willing to travel approximately 60-80% nationally
- Familiarity with Microsoft® Office
- Strong communication and presentation skills a plus
About Planet Pharma
Planet Pharma is an American parented Employment Business/Agency that provides global staffing services with its head-quarters in Chicago and our EMEA regional office located in Central London. We have invested significantly in creating a robust international platform that enables us to work compliantly in 30+ countries with a current network of 2500+ active contractors globally as well as a very strong permanent / direct hire recruitment offering.
Our specialist knowledge and close relationships with our clients and the wider industry really makes us unique in our field. Just recently we were recognised by FORBES as the 17th best professional staffing firm, and have won multiple awards from industry accredited bodies for our commitment to excellence and service delivery. We have extensive functional expertise including: Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, QA, QC, Submissions experts, Clinical development, Quality, Biostatistics, and Medical Affairs / Writing.
We are an equal opportunities Recruitment Business and Agency. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further or to discuss your career options in confidence, please call Tiffany Gardner on 02039288385 or email: email@example.com
If this role isn’t suitable for you, please let us know if you can refer anyone – any recommendations are much appreciated! Planet Pharma offers a competitive referral scheme so you will be rewarded for your help!