Maintenance Technician, Day Shift
2 days left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
On behalf of my client, an API Pharmaceutical manufacturing plant, I am recruiting for a Maintenance Technician. This is a permanent role, five day a week, two shift cycle. In this role you will report to the Maintenance Supervisor and you will be responsible for the following:
• Carrying out and documenting preventative maintenance checks on process equipment, energies and utility equipment.
• Working in an organised fashion to relieve work requisition forms.
• Responding to unplanned and emergency maintenance.
• Assisting in maintaining adequate store of spare parts.
• Assisting in project work.
• Assisting in the control and supervision of contractors on site.
• Maintaining and upgrading safety equipment and mechanisms.
• Calibration of plant instrumentation.
• Documentation – all maintenance carried out to be recorded accurately and to be filed neatly.
• Trouble Shooting.
Candidates with the following background and experience are invited to apply
• 3 years + experience performing maintenance on process equipment, preferably in a cGMP commercial manufacturing environment.
• Strong technical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Technical certification/trade in the electrical/instrumentation related field.
For more information and to apply for this role please forward your CV in strict confidence to email@example.com or call Deirdre on +353 1 2784671
Thornshaw Scientific, a division of the CPL group. www.thornshaw.com
Apply for Maintenance Technician, Day Shift
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly