CRA Home Based
2 days left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
An opportunity has presented itself for an experienced CRA to work for a world renowned CRO on innovative studies on a range of therapeutic areas and phases.
You will receive an excellent salary and great benefits such as car allowance, a performance related bonus & more.
Depending on your level of experience, typical duties and responsibilities will include:
- 9 site visits a month - site management visits, including site· evaluation, initiation, routine monitoring and close-out visits
- Ensuring the integrity of clinical data through maintenance of site tracking record
- Building relationships with investigator site staff to ensure that key clinical metrics are met
- Taking part in the development of assigned protocols and Case Report Forms
- Assisting in on site co-monitoring visits with more junior members of staff, as required
In order to be considered for CRA positions, you will have:
- Significant independent UK monitoring experience in a pharmaceutical company or CRO environment. Minimum 18 months
- A life science degree or equivalent
- Good knowledge of ICH-GCP guidelines and local and international regulatory requirements
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
If you feel this is of interest or know somebody who may want to know a bit more about this role then get in contact.
T: 01293 584 300
Apply for CRA Home Based
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly