Senior CRA - single sponsor studies
4 days left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Senior Clinical Research Associate
Office-based or Home-based
Here at Syneos Health we are currently recruiting for a Senior CRA to be based in the UK, working aligned to single sponsor studies across a variety of therapeutic areas.
- The Senior Clinical Research Associate (Sr CRA) will perform monitoring and site management activities for Phase I-IV clinical research projects to assess the progress of clinical projects at assigned investigative/physician sites (either on site or remotely).
- Ensure clinical projects are conducted, recorded, and reported in accordance with the protocol, Company and Sponsor standard operating procedures (SOPs), ICH-GCP, and/or all applicable local and federal regulatory requirements.
- Performs all tasks routinely and independently.
- May assume clinical functional leadership tasks as assigned, acting as Lead CRA for a project or assessor of peers for sign-off visit purposes (as approved).
The ideal candidate will need the following experience / skills to be considered:
- Bachelor’s degree or RN in a related field or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Knowledge of Good Clinical Practice/ICH Guidelines and other applicable regulatory requirements
- Extensive on site monitoring experience: signed off on all types of visits; PSSV, SIV, IMV, COV.
- Must demonstrate good computer skills and be able to embrace new technologies - Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills. Basic level of critical thinking skills expected.
We have a comprehensive benefits package and offer highly competitive remuneration.
Join a game-changing company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies, INC Research and inVentiv Health, we bring together more than 22,000 clinical and commercial minds to create a better, smarter, faster way to get biopharmaceutical therapies into the hands of patients who need them most.
If you have the required experience for this position and are eligible to work in the required location then please apply.