Principal/Associate Director, Biostats - Early Phase - Oncology
2 days left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Principal/Associate Director Early Phase Clinical Statisticians, Oncology R&D Unit
Locations: Cambridge (UK); Waltham MA (USA); Gaithersburg MD (USA)
AstraZeneca's Oncology R&D Unit is looking for talented Principal/Associate Director early-phase clinical statisticians.
Our early-phase oncology statistics team is totally focused on delivering innovation, science and seeking out opportunity. This dynamic team is looking for passionate, innovative individuals to help develop, lead and shape the way we work. We are committed to supporting personal development and growth of individuals.
We are currently looking for experienced Principal/Associate Director Statisticians to work at the heart of our early-phase clinical project teams. Your proven statistical expertise will be a key influence on our clinical programme designs, informing our decision making and driving best practice.
- Lead strategic, statistical thinking and contributions to clinical development plans
- Through collaboration with experts, develop design options and provide quantitative decision support
- Innovate and improve study design through adaptive design and Bayesian methods, including trial simulation
- Improve statistical methodology, processes and delivery activities
- Oversee internal and external statisticians in the delivery of analysis and reporting
- Interpret and present clinical trial results.
- A Statistics or Mathematics related MSc or PhD
- Direct experience of clinical trials, ideally in pharmaceuticals or healthcare
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A collaborative mindset
- Genuine commitment to drive innovation to advance statistical science
- Oncology experience would be an advantage