Lead Data Manager - Leading Global Award Winning CRO
2 days left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Currently working with one of the world’s specialist clinical biometrics CROs, with industry recognized experts, innovative systems and processes which are key to differentiate them from other CROs supporting clinical research.
Come and join an exciting new era of Data Science in the world of healthcare and drug discovery, as Erick Semerene is looking to speak with Statisticians about a very exciting Lead Data Management role with an Award Winning CRO looking to add value to their team.
Working with cutting edge technology and a team of industry recognised experts you will have the opportunity to work on multiple global studies across various phases. You will have the ability to work from home across or from their offices located in a brilliant UK location.
They have an incredibly exciting range of products in the pipeline across multiple therapeutic areas and Phases of the clinical trials. This position offers great work-life balance with the possibility to work from home.
- Operate as team lead on studies independently
- Provide leadership and vision
- Manage and deliver several studies across a various sponsors and Therapeutic areas
- Manage sponsors at both Programme and Study level
- Manage delivery of areas requiring specific expertise
- Drive process standardisation
- May possibly perform the role of Program Lead, and/or a leadership role in a specific CDM task
Skills and Experience:
- Able to work collaboratively on multi-disciplinary project teams and proactively manage relationships with external vendors
- Bachelor’s degree, or educational equivalence
- Significant experience in clinical data management across Phase 1-4 clinical trials, minimum 5 years
- Data Management experience, including 3 or more years as a CDM project lead; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Ability to compare and evaluate third-party data management systems.
- Ideally significant experience within data management (CRO and/or Pharma and/or Biotech)
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity please contact Erick Semerene at RBW Consulting.
At RBW Consulting LLP, every one of our consultants has one specific area of expertise ensuring they excel in helping Pharmaceutical Professionals find the jobs they are looking for in the industry.
With unrivalled industry knowledge and excellent links with hiring managers in Biotechs, Pharma and CROs throughout the UK, Europe and across the world, we would be delighted to speak with you about the role you are looking for.
Apply for Lead Data Manager - Leading Global Award Winning CRO
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly