Statistical Programmer - Various Levels II,III, Senior and Principal
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Statistical Programmer – Various Levels (II, III, Senior and Principal) - £40,000 to £65,000
Come and join an exciting new era of Data Science in the world of healthcare and drug discovery, as Erick Semerene is looking to speak with experienced Programmers about multiple exciting programming opportunities across various levels with an Award Winning CRO.
Working with cutting edge technology and industry recognised experts you will have the opportunity to work on multiple global studies. You will have the flexibility to work from home across Europe or from their modern offices spread out in various locations.
There are fantastic opportunities for career growth thanks to the industry leading training and development in place. You can steer your career in whichever path you want, from line management to area specialist with the tailored development plan build specifically for you.
Main duties & responsibilities:
- Programming, testing and documentation of statistical programs for use in creating TLFs
- Programming of outputs and transfer files for internal and external clients
- Perform QC checks for the source data and report data issues periodically
- Contribute to the development of best practice to improve quality, efficiency and effectiveness
- Ability to understand project requirements and develop programming specifications
- MSc or BSc in Computer Science or related field and relevant experience
- Programming experience in SAS working within a clinical (Pharma, CRO or Biotech)
- Knowledge of CDSIC standards and industry best practices
- Ability to communicate with a broad range of people across different functions
If you are looking for your next challenge, a proactive, innovative programmer and thick some boxes on this wish list please apply or contact me for a confidential call.
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity please contact Erick Semerene at RBW Consulting.
At RBW Consulting LLP, every one of our consultants has one specific area of expertise ensuring they excel in helping Pharmaceutical Professionals find the jobs they are looking for in the industry.
With unrivalled industry knowledge and excellent links with hiring managers in Biotechs, Pharma and CROs throughout the UK, Europe and across the world, we would be delighted to speak with you about the role you are looking for.
Apply for Statistical Programmer - Various Levels II,III, Senior and Principal
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Data Management / Statistics £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Spain
- Biostatistics £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Spain
- SAS Programming £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Spain
- Statistical Programming £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Spain
- Statistics £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Spain