Director - Health Economics / Market Access
- Experience Level
RBW Consulting are proud to be working in partnership with a leading global healthcare value consultancy that provide their expertise in value evidence outcomes, providing evidence to define, demonstrate and communicate value to inform healthcare decisions and optimise market access success.
Due to the continued growth of our clients team, we are seeking a Director to provide business leadership and act as a senior lead on assigned projects within our clients practice. You will be the senior point of contact for clients on assigned projects whilst mentoring and guiding the project team to ensure client objectives are met. You will also be responsible for providing final review of deliverables to ensure high quality deliverables are provided.
The role also involves identifying, driving and assessing new business opportunities, leading the development of proposals, and building relationships with clients in order to maximise the chance of winning work. You will work as part of our clients leadership team and you will also be responsible for driving innovation through proposing new or modified service offerings, providing input to the strategic direction of the practice offering, and engaging in activities to increase the external profile of the practice, such as preparing publications and presentations in area(s) of expertise.
Key Duties & Responsibilities.
- To efficiently produce client-ready documents of extremely high quality, demonstrating clearly how the project meets the clients’ needs.
- You will have direct contact with clients and be expected to: Liaise directly on day-to-day project management needs, alongside the Project Lead, Respond to client queries, Engage, reassure and manage client expectations and Design, manage and undertake elements of project delivery and reviewing deliverables.
- Actively engage with both new and existing clients to create opportunities for new business.
- You will possess an in-depth understanding of the perspectives and evidence needs of the numerous stakeholders involved in healthcare decision-making (including payers, HTA bodies and regulators), together with the commercial imperatives of our healthcare clients.
- You will be able to demonstrate strategic insight, identify solutions for challenging strategic or technical problems, and gain client confidence.
- Provide appropriate line management to assigned team members and mentor more junior team members and provide training in your areas of expertise
- A strong scientific background with an MSc / PhD in life sciences and/or Health Economics with a minimum of 7 years’ experience in Health Economics or Market Access consulting.
- Expertise in designing and efficiently executing complete market access or Health Economic and Outcomes Research strategies and tactics, such as (but not limited to) Global Value Dossiers, Payer Value propositions, Health Economic models, and reimbursement reviews.
- Ability to lead and manage members of a project team
- Excellent presentation, communication and client influencing skills
- Ability to lead meetings and facilitate workshops
- Excellent organisation skills
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently motivated
- Attention to detail is crucial
What is on offer?
Our client truly believes in rewarding outstanding performance and can offer:
- competitive salary commensurate with skills experience and expertise.
- Performance-related rewards.
- Private health insurance.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Gym membership.
- Other various benefits.
To discuss this vacancy in further detail, please contact Stefan Beck at RBW Consulting +44(0) 1293584300