Senior SAS Programmer
6 days left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
My client is a leading, innovative pharmaceutical company who are currently making headlines with their blockbuster reasearch! They are a scientifically driven company who put alot of emphasis on their employees.
- Lead or Senior SAS Programmer
- Competitive salary
- Entirely home based (no travel involved).
- Oncology, Cardiovascular and Respiratory studies.
- Phases I-IV.
- Global Pharmaceutical company.
- Expert SAS Programmers are required, with at least 5 years industry experience.
- Strong communication skills, delivering key results to outsourced vendors as well as mentoring junior Statisticians in your team.
- Working knowledge of CDISC: ADaM and SDTM datasets is required.
- MSc/PhD in Statistics of Mathematics, as well as experience within the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further or to discuss your career options in confidence, please telephone on +44 (0)203 868 1052 or e-mail on email@example.com
If this role isn’t suitable for you, please let us know if you can refer anyone – any recommendations are much appreciated! Planet Pharma offers a competitive referral scheme, so you will be rewarded for your help
Apply for Senior SAS Programmer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Data Management / Statistics Unavailable Full Time Permanent jobs in United Kingdom
- SAS Programming Unavailable Full Time Permanent jobs in United Kingdom
- Statistical Programming Unavailable Full Time Permanent jobs in United Kingdom
- Statistics Unavailable Full Time Permanent jobs in United Kingdom
- Quality Unavailable Full Time Permanent jobs in United Kingdom