Director, Early Phase Oncology Clinical Operations in Hertfordshire
3 days left
- Experience Level
- Senior Management
Jim Gleeson is recruiting for a permanent Director, Early Phase Clinical Oncology Operations for a highly successful and innovative global pharmaceutical company. The position will be based from their offices in Hertfordshire.
As Director, Early Phase Clinical Oncology Operations you will provide scientific input and oversight to a program of Phase I, Ib & II studies in support of an oncology portfolio and lead a team of Clinical Study Leads.
Key duties will include:
- Planning, executing and delivering multiple early phase trial.
- Line and matrix management of a clinical operations team based in the UK and US and working closely with colleagues in other groups to ensure successful project delivery.
- Ensuring strict adherence to GCP guidelines, local regulatory requirements and internal SOPs.
As Director, Early Phase Clinical Oncology Operations you will require the following:
- A relevant life science degree.
- A strong background in oncology clinical research, early phase would be useful.
- Proven line management experience.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46594 in all correspondence.
Apply for Director, Early Phase Oncology Clinical Operations in Hertfordshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly