New Role - AM - Healthcare Communications Integrated
- Experience Level
A well-respected independent healthcare communications agency in London, who holds a fantastic reputation in the industry for nurturing and developing their teams, are looking for experienced professionals to join their brilliant agency who have a lovely office close to Farringdon/Old Street.
The type of work delivered to clients covers everything from patient support programmes and employee mobilisation to corporate communications and brand support, clinical trial recruitment and medical education/scientific relations.
Examples of a select of their current accounts:
- Corporate communications for one of the top 10 Pharma clients in the world
- Cholesterol management
- Oncology (kidney, lung, head and neck, GI, melanoma) & others
- Heart failure
- Homecare provider
- Rare Diseases
& many more!
The ideal candidate for this agency will have a healthcare communications background (in agency) and could be from a PR or more medical/scientific background. You should be an eager and fun character who would fit in well with a 30 strong team who all get on wonderfully. Their office is spacious with reading rooms, a roof terrace and a great meeting space. They work on core hours from 10-4 and as long as you work 7.5 hours in a day, you can choose what suits you the best. They care an awful lot about work-life balance and encourage everyone to leave early on Friday every week.
If this role has piqued your interest, please send your full CV to me by clicking ‘Apply Now’ and I will be in contact with you within 3 working days.
More searches like this
- Medical Communications £30,000 - £39,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Creative Design £30,000 - £39,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Sales / Commercial £30,000 - £39,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Account Management £30,000 - £39,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Business Analytics £30,000 - £39,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in London (Central)