2 days left
- Experience Level
Geoff King at RBW Consulting is keen to speak with experienced Senior and Principal Biostatisticians to work with the full-service team at an exciting global CRO.
This role offers the opportunity to work alongside some on the most exciting Pharmaceutical and Biotech companies in the world and get involved in many exciting new studies in a broad range of therapeutic areas.
Enhance the value of new medicines and be part of the success of these exciting innovative therapies!
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- Excellent career progression and development opportunities
- Home based working flexibility
- Provide effective statistical input for CRF development and protocol
- Coordinate and manage all statistical project activities
- Serve as the point of contact for clients and the Statistical team
- Prepare and develop statistical analysis plans
- Provide oversight to other members of the Statistical team and make suggestions for process improvement where necessary
- Adhere to department SOP’s, OG’s and all regulatory guidelines
- Attend relevant meetings to offer support and expertise on statistical analysis results on behalf of sponsors
- Perform statistical quality checks and validation of outputs to verify accuracy
Skills and experience:
- Minimum of three years’ experience within a CRO or Pharmaceutical environment and a sound understanding of CDISC
- Strong data interpretation and analytical skills
- Experience with a variety of therapeutic areas
- A good level of proficiency in SAS programming
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills
- Some travel may be required
A comprehensive job description is available upon request.
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity or to discuss other open positions which may be of interest please contact Geoff King on 01293 584 300 and send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Senior/Principal Statistician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Data Management / Statistics £60,000 - £79,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Germany
- Biostatistics £60,000 - £79,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Germany
- SAS Programming £60,000 - £79,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Germany
- Statistical Programming £60,000 - £79,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Germany
- Statistics £60,000 - £79,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Germany