2 days left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
An opportunity has arisen to join an established company who have three specialist practices working in partnership to drive positive change in healthcare communications and Market Access. They are seeking someone experienced within the Market Access sector to continue working on international projects on 90% of the worlds top 40 pharmaceutical companies, take on line management responsibilities and drive the business forward by working with the Managing Director to develop the Market Access business, taking on a Senior Consultant role.
Below is a brief description.
- Payer Research
- UK/EU/Global Projects
- Strategic Market Access
- Primary/Secondary Research
- Line Management
- Identify and secure opportunities for Market Access business
- Ensure profitable and timely delivery of high quality Market Access projects
- Maintain a client facing role throughout delivery of projects as well as being accountable for ensuring that client objectives are met through to the final deliverable
- Work with the managing director in business development
- Support development of junior members of the Market Access team
If the above matches your motivations and you have relevant experience, get in touch today.
Apply for Market Access
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly