My client, a global pharmaceutical company now have a vacancy for a Deputy QA Manager. In conjunction with the QA Manager, leading the QA department, providing service delivery and support to the Ireland office, achieving long term account goals in line with the company vision and values. To understudy for the Quality Manager in times of absence for the effective operation of the QA department.
• Assist with the development and implementation of Quality Systems, processes and procedures for Marketing Authorisation Holders based in the Dublin office.
• Development and maintenance of a system for reporting and evaluation of key quality issues occurring at corporate manufacturing sites, affiliates and third-party manufacturers.
• In conjunction with QA Manager, the co-ordination of Quality defects and Recalls.
• Oversight of Product Quality Complaints and Change Control processes.
• Review and closure of all deviations and CAPA.
• Review and approval of Documentation.
• Delegate for all approvals or signatures required from QA Manager.
• Responsible for all QA training requirements.
• Review and approval Product Quality Reviews for all products.
• Investigation of site related complaints at affiliates and third-party manufacturers.
• Manage relationships with affiliates, partners and vendors for quality related activities.
• Provision of guidance to affiliates, partners and vendors on quality related matters.
• Overall management of Team.
• Foster innovation – creative ways of doing things differently and more effectively.
• In a constructive and positive manner challenge current way of working with a view to suggesting more effective and efficient processes.
• Degree in a science discipline. E.g. BSc or equivalent.
• Minimum 5 years at Leadership level is desirable
• Pharmaceutical experience preferable with a global pharmaceutical organisation. Experience should be in quality assurance, quality control or manufacturing.
• A thorough understanding of Quality Systems and cGMP’s.
• Formal management training is desirable.
For full details and discussion please contact Tina at +353 1 2784671 or email firstname.lastname@example.org www.thornshaw.com