Director Clinical Pharmacology - Home-based
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Are you an experienced Clinical Pharmacologist with a strong command of quantitative modelling, and pharmacometrics? I am currently working with a market leading, global pharma currently seeking expansion within their Clinical Pharmacology strategic team in the US. You will be taking on key responsibilities as a project representative for both Clinical Pharmacology and MBDD, whilst working within a strong scientific pipeline. This position would be ideal for those with an expertise in this field, looking to take on further responsibilities within a multi-therapeutic environment.
As a Director, Quantitative Clinical Pharmacology you will:
- Apply your Clinical Pharmacology expertise to the ongoing drug development within a range of key therapeutic areas, including both small molecules and biologics.
- Lead the Clinical Pharmacology component of the Clinical Development Plan
- Design and interpret studies within early, full and life cycle stages of development.
- Develop and implement an effective quantitative strategy, to ensure of appropriate PBPK and PKPD analysis.
- Provide contributions to Clinical Pharmacology strategy within both early and late stage projects, and be responsible for the design and execution of Clinical Pharmacology and modelling and simulation plans.
- Contribute to the preclinical aspects within studies, ensuring the quantitative mechanistic knowledge is sound, and supports human application.
- Provide subject matter expertise within cross functional teams, alongside health authority interactions and regulatory submissions. Collaborate with colleagues to provide quantitative pharmacology support within First-in-human dose selection and study design.
- A PhD or PharmD within a relevant discipline
- Various levels of experience will be considered, and a minimum of 8+ year’s post-educational experience would be required.
- Strong experience within Clinical Pharmacology, alongside hands-on knowledge of PK and PKPD modelling, using a range of software, such as NonMem, Monolix and R etc.
- Demonstrated leadership skills are desired.
- Experience handling submission reports within regulatory documents, and handling responses to health authorities.
If you feel like this could be a great opportunity for your career, then please do get in touch. I am reachable on +44 (0)1293 584 300, or email a copy of your CV to email@example.com. If this position does not quite hit the mark, then please get in touch to discuss your industry options.
Clinical Pharmacology, Protocol design, submission, Pharmacometric, Leader, Modelling, Nonlinear, pharmacometry, simulation, systems, Biology, biological, pathways, mechanism, pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics, Clinical, NonMEM, R, Monolix, PKPD, PK/PD, “Pop PK”, modeller, strategy, strategic, Directorial, leader, quantitative