Warehouse and Logistics Program Lead - Supply Chain
- Experience Level
This role will see you working with my Pharmaceutical client to lead the portfolio of projects for the Warehouse and Logistics function. The scope of projects entails working closely with the Operation IPTs projects, SAP Implementation team and new Projects for Warehouse and Logistics, whilst ensuring timely delivery of project milestones and ensuring no disruption to current business.
- Facilitating the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables.
- Creating and executing and revising project work plans as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Responsible for supporting a culture of Continuous Improvement by deploying Merck Six Sigma / MPS tools in Hoshin Kanri, Project Portfolio Management, Supply Risk Reduction and site processes.
- Managing day-to-day project aspects and tracking deliverables.
- Identifying resources needed and assigning individual responsibilities in matrix team.
- Lead a Matrix team, a key role that provides direction and support to project team.
- Effectively applying methodology and enforcing project standards.
- Holding regular status meetings with project team and effectively communicating relevant project information to stakeholders.
- Resolving and/or escalating issues in a timely fashion.
- Ensuring project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Strong experience in the Supply Chain or Logistics function in a Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices, Oil or other highly regulated environment.
- Knowledge of and experience in applying Six Sigma and Lean methodologies - Lean Six Sigma Green Belt preferable
- Demonstrated leadership and change management skills with a continuous improvement focus.
- Degree or 3rd level qualification in Business, Supply Chain, Science or Engineering.
- Desirable Project Management qualification such as, Project Management Professional
- Evidence of Continuous Professional Development
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further or to discuss your career options in confidence, please telephone on +44 (0) 2039288385 or email me on: email@example.com
If this role isn’t suitable for you, please let us know if you can refer anyone – any recommendations are much appreciated! Planet Pharma offers a competitive referral scheme so you will be rewarded for your help!
More searches like this
- Operations £250 - £350 per day Full Time Contract jobs in Europe
- Logistics £250 - £350 per day Full Time Contract jobs in Europe
- Operations Management £250 - £350 per day Full Time Contract jobs in Europe
- Supply Chain Management £250 - £350 per day Full Time Contract jobs in Europe
- Project Management £250 - £350 per day Full Time Contract jobs in Europe