Lead Clinical Data Manager
- Experience Level
Daniel Knight at RBW Consulting is looking to speak with an experienced Lead Clinical Data Manager for an opportunity with a leading CRO.
Working with a team of industry experts this company will give you the opportunity to further your career within the world of Data Management. You will have the opportunity to work on a multitude of exciting global studies across various phases within healthcare and drug discovery, allowing you to further your career and achieve your goals.
This role requires extensive Data Management expertise, leadership skills and project planning. Our client offers you the opportunity to work at the forefront of the Pharmaceutical industry, working on exciting new projects and therapeutic areas.
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- Flexible working options
- Excellent career progression and development opportunities
- Input into overall project plan, ensuring effective execution of all data management aspects and reporting of status across project team
- Oversight of all data review activities
- A sound knowledge and understanding of project budget, financial milestones and monthly completion metrics.
- Effectively manage timelines, budget and overall project quality
- Lead the team whilst training and mentoring staff in DM
- Create, review and sign off DM documentation
- Point of contact for unresolved data issues; working with team members and vendors to ensure effective resolutions
- Develop the data management department and serve as the main point of contact
- Provide expertise in project management; working with team members to continually review and improve processes and focus on workload management
Skills and experience:
- A sound knowledge of Clinical Database Systems
- Degree level education preferably within Life Sciences
- Knowledge and experience of the entire clinical trial cycle
- Proven track record in project delivery
- Experience of leading and managing teams across multiple projects