Global Order to Cash (OTC) Process Manager
- Experience Level
Our client is a leading global player in the Pharmaceutical industry with global headquarters in Basel, Switzerland. They are undergoing a transformation with respect to culture and outside perception. The organisation focusses on novel therapies in Oncology and Ophthalmology and is also currently developing a world-leading pipeline in Neuroscience and Dermatology with one of the strongest pipelines of Phase II/III studies in the world.
We are currently looking for Global Order to Cash Process Manager to be based in Basel for a one year contract position.
As an ideal candidate you should have minimum of 3 - 5 years experience in Business processes, specifically Order Management, design and implementation of new Supply Chain projects.
- Responsible for managing ordering, order fulfillment and revenue recognition processes in the CellChain Development Roadmap and in ERP system(s) for specific markets;
- Knowledge of the CAR-T business process globally and represent OTC and intercompany stakeholders in the development of CellChain and ERP systems;
- Understanding of regulatory/legal requirements in region of responsibility in relation to order-to-cash and quality processes;
- Validation of Order to Cash and intercompany applications and processes;
- Develop and implement CAR-T business process continuous improvement opportunities;
- Delivery of CellChain Development Roadmapping.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Knowledge of the CAR-T business process globally and represent Order to Cash and intercompany stakeholders in the development of CellChain and ERP systems;
- Experience in Order management, design and implementation of new Supply Chain
- Lead of SAP project
- Implementation of SAP and knowledge of SAP SD module;
- Fluency in English;
- Relevant working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required.