#LI-KB2 Project Assistant (CTA), Office based in Uxbridge, London - Permanent
PPD is a leading global contract research organisation, with over 21,000 employees spread across 48 countries worldwide. At PPD we are passionate, deliberate, and driven by our purpose - to improve health.
PPD are currently hiring for a Project Assistant / CTA to join our team in London, working sponsor office based in Uxbridge on a full time and permanent basis.
As a Project Assistant, you will provide technical and administrative support to the clinical project team where you will be responsible for reviewing documentation, coordinating project details and maintaining data systems - all with a sense of urgency and great attention to detail.
Responsibilities of the Project Assistant include:
- Reviewing regulatory documents for proper content
- Performing PPD investigator file reviews and logging of outstanding issues in project related tracking tools
- Liaising with monitor and investigative sites to resolve outstanding regulatory issues identified
- Sharing study related information, including project tracking updates to Clients, clinical study teams and other PPD departments
- Assisting with the identification of potential investigators and development/distribution of initial protocol packets
- Creating meeting agendas and minutes
- Coordinating team conference calls and distribution of meeting minutes
As a Project Assistant you will meet the following criteria: Education and Experience:
Bachelor's Degree preferred Previous experience in a Clinical Admin Support role Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail, with proven ability to handle multiple tasks efficiently and effectively
- Ability to effectively analyse project specific data/systems to ensure accuracy and efficiency
- Flexibility to reprioritise workload to meet changing project timelines
- Fluency in English
- Excellent computer skills, proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and ability to obtain knowledge and master all clinical trial database systems
- Ability to work office based in Uxbridge, London
At PPD we hire the best, develop ourselves and each other, and recognize the power of being one team. To learn how PPD can advance your career, apply now or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information