Quality and compliance engineer
2 days left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Main job description
The quality and compliance engineer is responsible for maintaining and supporting the promotion of quality assurance and supporting overall compliance. This position provides and contributes to the delivery of quality assurance deliverables, providing quality solutions to business requirements, including internal R&D projects and changes to the compliance landscape. this position provides operational quality assurance input and guidance to cross-functional teams, ensuring compliance to MDSAP and other applicable global standards. Work with manufacturers and suppliers to assure and improve the quality of products and services supplied to this organisation and its customers. The role involves all stages of the product life cycle, using customer, manufacturing and supplier feedback to improve overall quality.
- Excellent written communication skills - Report writing, CAPA investigations and quality plans.
- Excellent verbal communication skills - Communication technical and CAPA investigation with manufacturers and suppliers, colleagues and top management.
- Knowledge of how to use Share point & Office 365.
- Degree level in a relevant discipline or equivalent work experience.
Apply for Quality and compliance engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Quality £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Slough
- Auditor £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Slough
- QA / QC £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Slough
- QC Analyst £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Slough
- Qualified Person £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Slough