QC Team Leader (Biochemistry)
- Experience Level
A new opportunity has arisen within a new innovative biotechnology company who pride themselves on developing new process technology to speed,simplify, and significantly lower the production costs of the latest generation of anti-cancer blockbuster drugs, Antibody Drug Conjugates.
They have recently secured a significant investment of £11 million into construction of a bioconjugation facility set to serve the robust demand for antibody-drug conjugate (ADC) services. My client is seeking a QC team leader to support the expanding growth of the company, who is passionate about providing a world class analytical testing service.
This opportunity will enable you to expand your analytical mind and demonstrate your professionalism by managing the biochemistry testing of intermediates and product samples within the quality control laboratory.If you want a chance to develop quickly within a role, are passionate about providing a world class analytical testing service and have a self-motivational attitude get in touch with Alicia, a quality control specialist .
- Managing the day to day activities of the analytical QC laboratory, sceduling of testing and ensuring reported within the most efficient timeframe.
- Management and supervision of QC Personnel and performance assessments.
- maintaining an effective and compliant operation in support of manufactoring operations, including non-conformance reviews and implementation of corrective actions.
- Coordinate,support training and lead the analytical testing on all intermediates and finished products,ensuring it is performed and reported following customer, company, and regulatory /industry requirements.
Required skills & Qualifications:
- Degree or equivalent qualification in a relevant chemical or biological subject area.
-4 years minimum experience working in an analytical testing laboratory and experience of working in a regulated environment, pharmaceutical, contract testing laboratory or medical laboratory in a related role to GMPc.
-Technical knowledge and experience in protein analysis , preferably mAbs, with techniques HPLC, UV,CE,IEF,ELISA,SDS PAGE.
-Understanding of cGMP and regulatory requirements
- QC testing experience of monoclonal antibodies
- Proven management and leadership skills
For further inquiries -
T: +44 1293 77 66 44