- Experience Level
Hobson Prior are looking for a Document Manager to join a world-wide pharmaceutical company based in Switzerland. Our client focuses on providing pioneering medical solutions to improve the quality of people's lives. As the Document Manager you will be accountable for efficient and appropriate management of GxP relevant clinical documents from creation through archival in compliance with applicable internal and external requirements.
- Responsible to support the definition and refinement of the document management strategy for Documentation within a defined area of Clinical Development.
- Design and/or oversee the process, system and tool landscape that supports the management GCP relevant documentation within a defined business process area. Manage system and/or process Implementation in collaboration with Business and IT Functions.
- Represent as the Business Analyst/Lead to manage the implementation of Document Management Related Applications.
- You will deliver input to technical teams for migration and support migration testing
- Plan, prepare and oversee rollout and change management activities.
- Ensure deliverables comply with HA guidelines, Good Clinical Practices and internal SOPs.
- May act as Business Administrator in the electronic Document Management System ensuring appropriate user access restriction, accurate &compliant document creation and document lifecycle management in close collaboration with system support and business functions.
- May act as Business System Owner or deputy for an eDMS or eDMS-related software application.
- Ability to work independently.
- Experience with project work or project management in a global, cross-functional multi-cultural and international matrix organisation.
- Admirable communication, organization and tracking skills.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in life science/healthcare or equivalent.
- Fluent English (oral and written), German of advantage.
- In-depth knowledge of clinical document management processes.
- Advanced knowledge of clinical documentation best practice guidelines & principles (good documentation practice, data integrity).
- A minimum of 3-5 years in clinical development/clinical operations or similar business area.
- A minimum of 2-3 years working experience with document management systems and excellent understanding of system structures and generic document management functionality.
- Good understanding of technical processes and PC environment including Microsoft suite of products.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.