Site Intelligence Lead - remote working
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
- Full-time contract position
- ASAP start for minimum 6 month contract
- Work remotely from home in the UK
- Competitive hourly rate of pay
- Global pharma company
- Acts as primary contact for the study team in the site intelligence process.
- Participates in the site intelligence by leading the preparation of the country plan for the study (number of sites proposed, type of sites, recruitment rates, and key challenges) coordinating site intelligence resources to ensure timely completion of tasks and high quality.
- This role will involve the analysis if facilities to determine the best that aligns with the needs of the study.
- The role will require a lot of data aggregation / analysis of data using MS EXCEL (Pivot functions etc).
Full job description available on application
- Prior experience in a CRA/similar role where site selection was performed is essential.
- Feasibility experience essential
- Only candidates with existing right to work in the UK/EU will be considered
Please complete the details below to apply. For further information or a discreet discussion regarding your recruitment requirements, please call Alex on 01227 844466 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To view our other vacancies, please visit our website on www.apexrecruitment.com
Apex Recruitment are a specialist agency providing opportunities within the pharmaceutical, biopharma, biotech and medical device industries recruiting in the areas of medical affairs, drug safety, clinical and quality.
More searches like this
- Clinical Research £350 - £450 per day Full Time Contract jobs in Berkshire
- Clinical Research Associate £350 - £450 per day Full Time Contract jobs in Berkshire
- Clinical Study Manager £350 - £450 per day Full Time Contract jobs in Berkshire
- Feasibility £350 - £450 per day Full Time Contract jobs in Berkshire
- Study Site Coordinator £350 - £450 per day Full Time Contract jobs in Berkshire