- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Demand Planner – Life Sciences
Our client, a global pharmaceutical Demand Planner to join their dynamic and collaborative team.
This role will perform monthly demand and supply planning and forecasting for German and Spanish markets . In this role you will develop and maintain accurate customer demand forecasts using statistical models / tools that are driven by information gathered from commercial, finance and other sources.
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 + Benefits Package
• Develop and maintain demand forecasting plans / models that includes commercial, finance and other sources
• Contribute and participate in the monthly S&OP cycle, Business financial cycle and weekly critical products meetings
• Act as key contact to service providers for warehousing and distribution and transportation agencies
• Project manage new product introductions including finalizing new product volumes and timelines and liaising with Global Launch Team, Manufacturing, Business Development team and 3rd Party Suppliers to generate feasibility study for the launch
• Key Performing Indicators in Supply Chain & Demand Planning. Support on local reporting requirements and global support
• Proven demand forecasting/planning experience, within pharmaceuticals or similar heavily regulated environment
• Experience working across different geographical regions in Europe
• Good understanding of the E2E Supply chain and varying supply models
• Knowledge and understanding of E2E Supply Chain management and Manufacturing
To apply or for more information please get in touch with Drew via email on firstname.lastname@example.org.