CRA – Remote based Czech Republic/Slovakia
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Joshua Leggett is partnered exclusively with an innovative CRO which has just been awarded the award for one of the top 10 early phase CROs in the whole of Eastern Europe. The company has enough funding to continue dominating the Early Phase market for the next 4 years without any additional support!
This meaning the more recognition they receive, the more projects they win which has ultimately given us the exciting chance to source 2X CRA to be a part of this mass scale project to start October at the very latest.
- Be responsible for site communication and management
- Conduct/report onsite monitoring visits
- Be a point of contact for in-house support services and vendors
- Prepares for, conducts and reports on-site qualification, study initiation, interim monitoring and close-out monitoring visits at investigator sites
- Communicate with project teams and update on study progress
- Perform CRF review
- Support regulatory team in preparing documents for study submissions
- 3-5 years clinical research experience as a monitor in the medical device, pharmaceutical or CRO
- Supporting the Project Manager with the regulatory submissions
- Monitoring experience in Experience is preferred
- Full working proficiency in English, Czech or Slovakian
- Ability to travel
If your responsibilities are limited in your current position, perhaps this mass scale up project will be the one for you!
T: +44 (0) 203 778 0909