- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
On behalf of our client, an expanding pharmaceutical company based in the South East we are actively recruiting for an Automation Engineer.
To ensure Automation systems are operated, improved and maintained to meet Customer and compliance requirements.
Health, Safety and the Environment
• Comply at all times with the Health, Safety and Environmental policy and associated procedures.
• Continuously promote a positive safety culture by challenging yourself and others to prioritize safety in everything you do.
• Ensure all work carried out, is in compliance with the required standards, conforming to company, cGMP, cGLP, SOP’s and regulatory guidelines.
• Take ownership for quality compliance in all activities you are responsible for.
• Facilitate internal resources and outside vendors in developing technical solutions for automated equipment. Interface with equipment vendors to ensure successful equipment delivery, integration and validation.
• Maintain PLC automation systems in a validated state in compliance with site change control.
• Understand the requirements of computer systems validation and ensure compliance is maintained.
• Act as operations support for Fill Finish and Oral Dose facilities.
• Provide technical and automation core competency support, including possible off-hours, remote and onsite coverage.
• Provide technical and automation training to Operations and Engineering personnel on an as-needed basis
Education & Experience:
1. Engineering degree in Electrical, Electronics, Electro-mechanical or equivalent training/experience
2. Minimum of 3 year’s engineering experience within Industry, preferably Pharma.
3. Experience with Siemens S7 PLCs and WinCC flexible desirable.
4. Experience clean room environment a plus.
5. Experience working in a cGMP/FDA/HPRA regulated environment.
For full details email Zoe at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +353 1 2784671
www.thornshaw.com a division of the CPL Group