Associate Director, Statistics - Cardiovascular
- Experience Level
- Senior Management
Associate Director, Statistics - Cardiovascular & Metabolic Diseases (CVMD)
Cambridge, United Kingdom
This position is well placed in one of the top global pharmaceutical companies. Providing Strategic statistical leadership and oversight of the product development life cycle, there is high visibility within the organisation offering the opportunity to build your professional brand and become recognised as an industry leader.
Working on one of the most exciting drug portfolios in the industry your responsibilities as an Associate Director include:
- Utilising your statistical expertise to lead statistical thinking and high-quality decision making on an emerging and well preforming profile.
- Being a leader to statistical staff and setting a high standard for statistical work on products and clinical trials
- Develop strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders including holding CRO/partners accountable for deliverables.
- Develop and promote novel statistical approaches for statistical issues, regulatory interactions and value demonstrations
To be successful in this position, you will possess the following:
- Degree in Statistics or Mathematics with a significant statistical component.
- Extensive clinical research experience within a Pharmaceutical company or CRO.
- In-depth knowledge of Cardiovascular & Metabolic disease studies and product development.
- Substantial experience of regulatory interactions and submissions.
- Strong leadership experience.
Please submit your CV directly to this posting or If you would like to discuss this vacancy further, please call Charles Fitzgerald on +44 (0)20 3189 0464 or email him directly to email@example.com. If this role is not suitable, Charles is also available to discuss other possible positions or answer any general questions regarding your career and the current market
ABOUT i-PHARM CONSULTING
i-Pharm Consulting is a specialist Recruitment Company servicing the Pharmaceutical industry in the UK, Europe and USA. We provide both permanent and contract staff to a wide range of Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotechnology and Contract Research Organisations (CROs). i-Pharm has specific expertise in Clinical Research, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance and Bioinformatics.
Statistics / Statistician / Clinical Trials / Clinical Research / GCP / ICH / CDISC / FDA / EMA / Director / Associate / Principal / Senior / Manager / Leadership / SAS / ADaM / SDTM / Submissions / Cardiovascular / CRO / Pharmaceutical Company / UK / EU / United Kingdom / Europe / Cambridge / Drug development / Product life cycle