Clinical Operations Site Manager
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Here at Syneos Health we are currently looking to hire an experienced Clinical Site Manager/ Local Project Manager to join our business to be fully integrated into one of our main sponsor partners.
If you are an experienced clinical professional with Lead CRA/Project Management experience who is interested in gaining insight into the pharmaceutical business by working directly with the sponsor and their wider team this could be a great opportunity for you. You will be a fully integrated member of our pharmaceutical client who are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious disease.
Working in a therapeutically aligned environment, with a focus on Oncology studies, your responsibilities will include:
- Full study ownership from set-up to close-out
- Being the main POC for the investigator to maintaining close contact with site personnel and Site Monitors
- Identifies potential site issue and suggests resolutions
- Demonstrates understanding of data management activities and performs clinical data review to monitor data quality and coordinate resolution of clinical discrepancies
- Provides feedback and status updates to internal stakeholders. Independently manages activities at the site by providing guidance as required and by collaborating with other key stakeholders
- Demonstrates an understanding of the overall project goals, the indication studies and the purpose of the assigned study in meeting the objectives of the project
- Work closely with other study team members in the coordination of study activities to meet the appropriate timelines at the site/protocol level
- Demonstrates a thorough understanding of all steps in the clinical research process. Coordinates initial and ongoing training of Investigators, site personnel, vendors etc, and collaborates with Study Strategy and Planning when appropriate
- Provides on-going training and mentoring to team members through a mentoring process using informal and/or formal presentations. Serves as a resource for colleagues
- Understands how the issues of a single study can impact the overall project and contributes to establishment of best practices through
You will receive managerial guidance and support at all times from both the sponsor, and Syneos Health management team.
• Bachelor’s Degree in allied health fields such as Nursing, Pharmacy, or Health Science
• Previous clinical trial monitoring experience gained within a CRO or Pharmaceutical company
• Solid understanding of ICH-GCP guidelines
• Strong project management skills
• Very competent with various forms of technology
• On-site monitoring experience is essential
• Good exposure to Oncology.
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal
• Proven experience of building relationships with site staff
(Studies are ran in-house, so candidates with a focus on vendor management experience only will not be considered.)
Fully office based, flexibility to WFH 1 day per week once the probation period has been completed – 3 months.
The position is offered on a permanent contract with future opportunities for growth and development within both the sponsor organisation and Syneos Health.
We have a comprehensive benefits package and offer highly competitive remuneration.
More searches like this
- Clinical Research £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Uxbridge
- Clinical Operations £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Uxbridge
- Clinical Project Manager £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Uxbridge
- Clinical Research Associate £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Uxbridge
- Clinical Research Scientist £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Uxbridge