Immuno-oncology Principal Investigator – Discovery and Translational
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
We have an exciting opportunity available as a scientific lead at an innovative growing contract research organisation based in Bangalore, India. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a keen interest in Immunology and Oncology to join an exciting company as a key part of the early-stage immuno-oncology research team.
- Identifying new research targets and initiating, developing and executing new research programs as a strategic lead.
- Collaborating with various program leaders and other functional groups to help progress programs
- Providing subject matter expertise in Immuno-oncology, leading and participating in experimental design.
- Actively drive the compilation of research data, analysis, summary and presentation of experimental results. Providing insightful scientific interpretation and conclusion.
- Publication of research work in international journals
- Develop domain knowledge by brining and expanding scientific expertise, technologies and cutting edge thinking. Fostering scientific innovation and collaboration.
- European or US experience or education is an absolute requirement
- PHD in immunology, oncology or cell biology
- 2+ years’ experience in industry (ideally 2-5 years)
- Strong publication record in immune-oncology
- Hands on and troubleshooting experience in tumour immune cell profiling, immunoassay development, primary cell based functional assays etc.
Want to find out more and APPLY NOW?
This opportunity has understandably been incredibly popular. We encourage all interested candidates to apply without delay as it is likely that recruitment will close prematurely. Please direct all questions (if necessary) to “Chris” at cswain (at) barringtonjames (dot) com alongside a copy of your CV.