Freelance CTA – Czech Republic
- Experience Level
Joshua Leggett is working exclusively with a niche, international, fast-growing pharmaceutical company based in Czech Republic. This is an extremely exciting time for the company following a huge growth within their team, therefore continuing to grow across various indications and phases.
They are seeking a Clinical Trial Associate to work closely with the Clinical Project manager in their Oncology area and to be responsible for the sourcing document management.
Due to the company’s unique stance in the market, the selected candidate will have the opportunity to make a real impact on the department to project their business forward into 2020.
- Collecting documentation from close out of study
- Data entry to the eTMF
- On-site support for source documents
- ISF maintenance
- Assisting the Clinical Project Manager as required
- Develop and implement internal process improvement initiatives
- Take responsibility of the TMF file
- BSc in a scientific, health care field
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the clinical field
- Relevant clinical research experience in either Pharmaceutical or Medical Device
- Fluent Czech & English
If you’re currently in the market for a new project, reach out to me on the following;
T: +44 (0) 203 778 0909