Trainee Recruitment Consultant - London
- Experience Level
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Most importantly, why i-Pharm?
- International all-expense incentive trips to destinations such as Tokyo, L.A. & New York!
- Quarterly lunch clubs - all expense paid day out at Michelin Star Restaurants!
- Target Earnings: Year 1 (£30 - 40k), Year 2 (£35-60k+) Year 3 (£60-100k+)
- Free gym
- Uncapped commission
- Up to 30 days annual leave
- 12-week foundational training programme with our in house learning and development team
- Early finish competitions every month
- Our London office is in a Prime location with a fantastic social scene
- Access to a range of corporate sport challenges and team sports
i-Pharm is leading global Life Science and Pharmaceutical staffing and recruitment company. Established in 2008, in our London Headquarters, the business has now grown to 4 global offices located in London, New York, Munich and Sydney with almost 70 staff.
i-Pharm is motivated by growth in 2019, our London office is looking to build on it's success and add a trainee or an experience sales or recruitment professional to join the thriving team.
Good so far?
Success in recruitment can come from many factors. The recipe has been tried and tested and the following traits tend to make up the foundations of a great recruiter;
- Resilience - Are you persistent in picking up and reaching your goal in the face of adversity?
- Drive and Hunger - Are you internally motivated to be the best?
- Adaptable - How do you take on learning feedback and implement it?
- Decision Making - Are you able to prioritize effectively and back your decisions?
- Influencer - Can you persuade others and negotiate to reach a positive result?
- Languages - Not a necessity, however having the ability able to speak French, German or Dutch is a definite plus!
What does a day in the life of an i-Pharm consultant look like?
A recruitment consultant's role is exciting and varied. Utilising skills around communication, organisation, relationship building, and sales-based activities, your role will cover the following;
- Generating leads and pieces of information to build your business
- Writing engaging advertisements to attract candidates to your vacancies
- Pre-screening candidates to your vacancies
- Pre-screening candidate applications over the phone
- Business development calls to open new relationships with clients
- Meeting clients and candidates throughout the process
- Interviewing candidates for suitability
- Utilising tools such as social media and online channels to network
- Headhunting and mapping your candidate market
- Managing the offer negotiation
Please call Ellenor Caswell +44(0)20 3189 0460 OR email firstname.lastname@example.org OR LinkedIn Ellenor Caswell
i‐Pharm Consulting is a specialist Recruitment Company servicing the Pharmaceutical industry in the UK and Europe. We provide both permanent and contract staff to a wide range of Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotechnology and Contract Research Organisations (CROs). i‐Pharm has specific expertise in Clinical Research, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance and Biometrics.