Client Services Lead - Medcomms
- Experience Level
Our client is a leading independent global medical communications and consulting business. With offices around the world, they are currently looking for a Client Services Lead to be based in either Chicago or Princeton.
In this role, you will provide strategic and commercial leadership and expertise to agency teams in the US and the UK. Working closely with clients and internal stakeholders, you will be responsible for the design and delivery of complex medical communication deliverables whilst leading the business development process.
In addition to a competitive salary, the successful candidate will also receive benefits which include an annual personal performance-related bonus, a global profit-sharing bonus, health insurance, life insurance, and 25 days’ vacation allowance, plus public holidays.
- Managing a broad range of healthcare communications projects from briefing to delivery
- Point of contact for clients and establishing and maintaining good relationships
- Leading negotiations with clients and purchasing specialists
- Creating and managing project budgets
- Leading and motivating internal project teams
- New business development
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Life science degree
- Significant medcomms agency experience in a client services role
- Great scientific understanding and experience working with different therapy areas
- Strong organizational, multitasking, and planning skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a diplomatic approach to dealing with multiple client and team requirements
- Computer literate - Word/Excel/PowerPoint essential
- Experience gained working on rare disease assignments would be an advantage
This is a great opportunity to join a successful and growing business in a new role, across multiple therapy areas, and within different world markets.
For more information or to submit an application for this role, please contact Jon Gawley on 01932 797996 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
ID Search & Selection has been successfully placing candidates in healthcare communications jobs for over 15 years. Along the way we’ve built many long term relationships with candidates and clients. We’re now trusted recruitment partners to many leading companies, big, small, network and independent.
Our consultants are knowledgeable and professional and will be happy to offer information and advice. We are with you every step of the way, providing a supportive and communicative service that we will tailor to your unique needs.
Apply for Client Services Lead - Medcomms
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly