Patient Centered Outcomes
- Experience Level
RBW Consulting are proud to be partnered with a highly accomplished, innovative and creative global group with decades of experience of providing world class knowledge, insight and outputs across the entire spectrum of Market Access reimbursement & evidence generation, gathering and evaluation to demonstrate value and change patients’ lives.
We are seeking an experience professional who is passionate about Patient-Centered research and who is seeking an opportunity to develop their career as part of a creative, dynamic and collaborative group of outstanding professionals.
- Provide strategic and scientific guidance and oversight on projects relating to Patient Centred Outcomes and develop innovative and relevant evidence solutions.
- Development of study protocols and designs
- Actively drive and deliver qualitative and quantitative research and broader consultancy projects e.g. literature reviews, gap analyses, instrument selection, development and/or validation to meet industry clients’ Real World data needs.
- Conducting qualitative interviews with patients, caregivers, patient advocates and clinical key opinion leaders.
- Developing and adapting instruments for completion by patients, caregivers and clinician
- Collection of patient-reported survey data
- Regulatory guidance and support, including the development of evidence dossiers
- Keep up-to-date with methodologies and guidelines (e.g. scientific, regulatory, and market access developments, both in terms of new methodology and new activities ) and communicate findings to PCO groups as needed
- Analysis, communication, asessment and publication of impactful research and relevant literature to support client evidence needs/value propositions
- Actively drive business development efforts by developing relationships with new and existing clients, bringing in new leads, supervising proposal writing and leading bid defence presentations to include RWE capabilities and case examples.
Requirements & Essential Skills
- Minimum Requirement: Doctoral, or Master's in Science, Health Services Research, Statistics, Psychometrics, Outcomes Research or closely related field
- Minimum 5+ years post PhD or Master’s degree in the pharmaceutical industry, consultancy and/or academic experience in PCO research
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in health care consultancy, with demonstrated ability to communicate complex and strategic messages
- Experienced with PCO/PRO requirements for regulatory and HTA/reimbursement agencies;
- Technical competency in systematic reviews, quantitative and qualitative research
- A track record of PCO-related scientific presentations and publications
What is on offer?
- Genuine opportunities for growth, development and advancement.
- A truly excellent culture with a diverse group that values communication, collaboration, innovation & creativity
- Highly competitive salaries & packages.
To discuss this vacancy in further detail, please contact Stefan Beck at RBW Consulting +44(0) 1293584300
More searches like this
- HEOR Unavailable Full Time Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Epidemiologist Unavailable Full Time Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Health Economics Unavailable Full Time Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Market Access Unavailable Full Time Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Outcomes Unavailable Full Time Permanent jobs in London (Central)