Director of Clinical Operations
- Experience Level
Senior Director of Clinical Operations: Small biotech.
My clients are an oncology drug discovery and development company.
- BA/BS required, advanced degree with scientific/healthcare training
- Minimum 10 years professional pharmaceutical development
- Able to manage clinical operations for a product from pre-clinical through all clinical phases and product launch.
- Worked in a pharma/biotech company
- Oncology experience essential
- Experienced in outsourcing trials
The Senior Director will be responsible for managing all aspects of operational plans across a program with multiple global clinical trials and serve as a leader to the clinical operations team and a key member of the clinical development department. The position will report to the Head of Global Clinical Operations based in the US.
The role will be based in Switzerland and my clients are prepared to support relocation services to the right candidate. It will be office based work with the flexibility of working from home on a Friday.
The responsibilities include:
• Oversight of budget, timelines, resources, quality and data deliverables across a program or programs
• Lead multidisciplinary department initiatives and contribute as a key member of the clinical development department
• Hire, manage and develop clinical operations staff
• Work with the Head of Global Clinical Operations to ensure processes and procedures are in place to enable registration studies and BLA submissions
If you are interested and want to learn more then please reach out to my email.
Alex Smith - email@example.com