Clinical Research Associate
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
AL Solutions are searching for an experienced Clinical Research Associate (CRA II) to join a med-sized and international CRO in the UK. You can work office-based in Oxford or work from home (remotely) if homebased is your preferred choice. This organization have less than an 8 % staff turnover, which is unheard of within the Pharma industry, due to their amazing flexibility, progression, and staff-training.
If you’re an experienced CRA, looking to progress within your career, and looking to work in a fun, friendly, yet challenging environment – then this is certainly the place to be. We have supported this organization in the past for various positions and all of our placed candidates still work there to this day and have nothing but great things to say about them!
Responsibilities as a CRA II
- To report and conduct onsite monitoring visits (approximately 6-8 times per month)
- If applicable, to be involved in the study startup
- Perform review of CRFs, source document verification and query resolutions
- You will be responsible for site communication and management
- You will be a POC for in-house support services as well as vendors
- You will communicate with internal project teams regarding the progress of the study
- Support the regulatory team in preparing documents for submissions
Requirements for a CRA II
- Degree within Life Sciences or something relevant
- Experience with independent monitoring, within a Pharma/CRO setting, for 2+ years
- Previous experience in all types of monitoring visits in Phase II and/or III
- Experience in Hemophilia
- Ability to travel
- Valid driver’s license
AL Solutions are a niche Life Science recruitment consultancy. We place professionals across the UK/EU for a variety of biotechnology, pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.
If you’re interested, please apply below. If this position doesn’t interest you, please visit our website for a list of more vacancies – www.al2s3.com or reach out to us via:
- Tel: +44 (0) 203 778 0909
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org