- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Marketing Solutions Lead
UCB – Inspired by patients. Driven by science.
Help us transform patients’ lives.
At UCB, we put our heart, soul and skills into making a difference for people living with severe diseases. We look to transform patients’ lives by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. With us, our talent makes the most of who they are, unlocking innovation and setting new standards for patients.
Everything we do starts with a simple question: “How will this make a difference to the lives of people living with severe diseases?” And to find the answers, we connect globally with patients and their families living with the physical and social burdens of severe disease. These connections give us new perspectives, drive our innovation, and offer a hope for a new generation of therapies that will help to transform lives.
To strengthen our Immunology Group, we are looking to fill the position of: Marketing Solutions Lead – Immunology.
About the Role
You will be responsible for:
Solutions: Development and implementation of area solutions
- Providing impactful patient value solutions for implementation.
- Networking with a broad range of external stakeholders to stay up to date with the environment and identify opportunities to deliver value adding, differentiated solutions.
- Building, monitoring and tracking implementation and KPIs of the area solutions by the respective local PV teams.
- Leading the brand planning process in the UK and Ireland and effective management of the associated budget whilst contributing to the EU brand planning process.
- Monitoring and driving the implementation of the brand plan as appropriate.
Connectivity – Link between EU Engine, area xPVU LT and local PVUs
- Acting as the area voice in relevant EU Engine communities.
- Linking between EU Engine, UK and Ireland and LPVUs in respect translations into solutions.
- Demonstrating how to roll out EU and Area solutions.
- Mapping the competitive environment and gathering insights relevant for the launch.
- Localizing the EU and global launch plan for UK and Ireland.
- Coordinating the operationalization of the launch plan across the UK and Ireland.
You should have:
- Previous healthcare experience including prior experience in marketing.
- Degree in life sciences, business or healthcare or equivalent.
- Demonstrated experience in working within multidisciplinary teams.
- Proven cross functional project team’s leadership coupled with strong analytical abilities.
- Familiarity with new age technologies such as AI, omnichannel will be an advantage.
- Proven track record of developing high impact solutions.
- Demonstrated strength in business planning, tactical plan development and execution.
UCB – The Facts
With more than 7500 employees in approximately 40 countries, we are a global biopharmaceutical company headquartered in Brussels, Belgium which invests more than 25% of revenue in cutting-edge scientific research to meet unmet patient needs. A few other reasons that make UCB an amazing place to work:
- Promising pipeline that includes several novel molecules and no major patent expiration in the next decade;
- About 25% of 2016 revenue reinvested into Research & Development
- 2016 Key Financials: €4.2 billion global revenue Specialties: Neurology, Immunology