Grants Specialist, Russian speaker - UK
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
We believe that our people are the future of the industry. We provide a culture in which our employees can enjoy personal satisfaction, professional achievement and have the ability to strategically map out long-term career plans. If you're ready to be a part of something inspiring join us and Discover Your PRA.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Russian or French speaker to join the Site Commercial Solutions team in the Reading or Swansea office. This would be a great first step for a graduate looking to develop their experience in the Clinical Research industry. As a Grants Specialist your key objective is to ensure timely and accurate payments as per site contracts including ad-hoc reporting.
Other responsibilities in your role will include
- Contract administration - reviewing investigator contracts for associated budgets and payment terms to determine payment requirements
- Reviewing system budget set-up and payee details
- Maintaining integrity, timeliness and accuracy of Investigator Grant payments (payments to Doctors, Hospitals, Pharmacy and other institutions)
- Reviewing monitored data to initiate payments
- Generating payment requests for Investigators and reconciling to subsequent invoice received
- Participating in team calls regarding budget interpretation and set up
- Contacting Investigator sites throughout the Europe, Asia Pacific and Africa region to resolve payment issues
- Reviewing payments made by Accounts Payable to ensure accuracy
- Communicating with project teams, sites and Accounts Payable
- Monthly project reviews
You are: Highly organised, detail driven and a strong communicator.
Here at PRA we want our employees to succeed and ensure that they are set up for this success through constant training, development and support. To enable success in this position you will have:
An Undergraduate degree or Masters level qualification
- Fluency in English and Russian or French is required and we are also seeking additional fluent language skills
- Previous administration experience is preferred however full training will be provided
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A working knowledge of MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint
Your health, your family, your career, your money — the things that matter to you, matter to us. The benefits of PRA just get better and better.
PRA Health Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.