Senior Medical Advisor - Oncology
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Global Medical Advisor - Oncology
Are you a Medical Oncologist with a passion for clinical research and development?
I am collaborating with a top-10 global health science company seeking to appoint a novel medical director in the field of Dermatology.
- Direct the clinical trial process, providing medical expertise and strategic oversight.
- Managing an ever-expanding pipeline of best in class therapeutics within Oncology
- Develop and manage external clients
- Delivering training to external project teams and junior staff
- Collaborate with Drug Safety teams to evaluate Serious Adverse Events and to develop Safety Management Plans, Pharmacovigilance Plans and Risk Management Plan
- Medical Doctor (MD, MBBS or equivalent)
- Clinical specialisation within Oncology (board certification or equivalent)
- Experience in clinical research as a sub-investigator or principal investigator
- Industry experience advantageous
- Very competitive Salary
- Company car
- Excellent bonus scheme
- Clear internal promotion pathway
- Opportunity to travel the world
Get in touch...
Contact: Adam Bloomfield
Specialist Clinical Development and Medical Affairs Consultant
Apply for Senior Medical Advisor - Oncology
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Clinical Research £100,000 or more Full Time Permanent jobs in Mannheim
- Clinical Development £100,000 or more Full Time Permanent jobs in Mannheim
- Medical Affairs £100,000 or more Full Time Permanent jobs in Mannheim
- Clinical Research Physician £100,000 or more Full Time Permanent jobs in Mannheim
- Medical Advisor £100,000 or more Full Time Permanent jobs in Mannheim