Research Physician - London
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
We have a fantastic opportunity available for a Clinical Research Physician at a leading pharmaceutical company based in London. This is a great opportunity for a Physician looking for their first step into the Pharmaceutical Industry. This company prides itself on personal and professional development with an industry leading training and development programme.
This position offer:
- Best in Class training program
- Career development and progression
- Further education support
- Bonus ranging from £10,000 to £14,000 (first year)
- Superb opportunity to move into the Pharmaceutical industry – work life balance, job enrichment, seniority and lead strategic decisions of exciting new products / pipelines
- Medical Doctor (UK Trained)
- GMC Registration
- Foundation training complete
- Passion to work in Pharma
- Excellent communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Medical doctor looking for a career in the Pharmaceutical Industry. This company is well known for starting off doctors into very successful careers in Clinical Development and Medical Affairs.
This opportunity has understandably been incredibly popular. We encourage all interested candidates to apply without delay as it is likely that recruitment will close prematurely.
Get in touch...
- Contact: Adam Bloomfield BSc. MSc. MolMed
- Specialist Translational, Clinical Development and Medical Affairs Consultant
- Email: abloomfield (at) barringtonjames.com
More searches like this
- Clinical Research £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Hampshire
- Clinical Development £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Hampshire
- Patient Recruitment £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Hampshire
- Medical Affairs £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Hampshire
- Clinical Research Physician £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Hampshire