Freelance Clinical Programme Manager - BioPharma - London
- Experience Level
Freelance Clinical Programme Manager - Rheumatism - 12 Month Contract
i-Pharm Consulting are partnering with a global biopharmaceutical company who are looking for a Global Clinical Programme Manager to lead their Inflammation programs across the EMEA region in Inflammation, particularly in Rheumatism. The ideal candidate will be able to start by the end of October 2019.
Leading Biotech with a global presence in over 100 countries. i-Pharm has been a dedicated recruiter for this client for a number of years and have had great feedback on the company's career progression, culture and job satisfaction from candidates placed in both permanent and contract positions.
Clinical Programme Manager (Contract)
You will be involved in:
- To manage all aspects of assigned clinical studies within designated programs budgets and timelines
- Study budget development and timelines
- Protocol development, feasibility, set up and conduct
- CRO selection and oversight
- Contribute to the development of abstracts, presentations and manuscripts
- Work directly and successfully with US clinical operations teams
- Lead departmental strategic initiatives
- Actively lead Study Management teams and provide strategic and operational advice
- Participate in EMEA Clinical Operations management meetings at a Program level
- Life Science degree
- 10+ years relevant clinical research experience
- Rheumatology or Inflammation experience is sought after but not required
- Solid European/Global Study Management experience (5+ years ideally)
- Project and program oversight experience required
- Experience managing or mentoring project management teams is required
- Strong experience working in large international biotech or pharma
- Experience developing RFPs and selection of CRO/Vendors
2 days work from home flexibility
12 Month Contract - Freelance
Up to £550 per day DOE
ABOUT i-PHARM CONSULTING:
i-Pharm Consulting is a specialist Recruitment Company servicing the Pharmaceutical industry in the UK and Europe. We provide both permanent and contract staff to a wide range of Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotechnology and Contract Research Organisations (CROs). i-Pharm has specific expertise in Clinical Research, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance and Bioinformatics.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further, please call Lauren McQuade on +44(0)2031890488, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If this role is not suitable, Lauren is also available to discuss other possible positions or answer any general questions regarding your career and the current market.
Clinical Program Manager / Clinical Programme Manager / CTM / Clinical Trial Manager / Trial Management / Study Manager / Project Manager / Study Management / Biotech / Biotechnology / Biopharma / Biopharmaceutical / Pharmaceutical / CRO / Clinical Research Organisation / Inflammation / Bowel Disease / Rheumatism / Rheumatology / HIV / Infectious Diseases / Phase IV / Late Phase / London / West London / Uxbridge / Hayes / Buckinghamshire / Maidenhead / High Wycombe / Marlow / Slough / Reading