Global Quality Manager
- Experience Level
Hobson Prior are currently working with a world-wide pharmacy-led organisation who are looking for a Global Quality Manager to join them on a permanent basis.
- Co-operate with relevant SMEs & current QMS owners to support the development and deployment of the global QMS (and eQMS) to support the GB portfolio throughout the product lifecycle.
- Responsible to ensure any legislative changes impacting the GB portfolio are effectively implemented.
- Working with the Innovation/Product Delivery teams to ensure all GB products are developed and marketed in compliance with the regulatory requirements of the product classification and region sold.
- Accountable to provide front line support to and manage regulatory audits.
- Ensure all relevant documentation templates are in place; Technical Files, Technical Agreements, PQRs, PMFs and documentation audited as required to maintain compliance.
- Provide product category quality expertise to operational quality leads as required to ensure all incidents are appropriately managed and use insight from quality incidents as continuous improvement for product compliance and quality.
- Deliver specialist expertise for the assessment & approval of third-party service providers as required.
- Own the risk log and CAPA plan for GB products.
- Recognise process improvements, gains agreement on actions from stakeholders and drives benefit delivery.
- Develops and supports best practice across WBA Quality teams.
- Build effective relationships across the global business to ensure effective & consistent deployment of the global QMS with appropriate feedback & escalation.
- Deliver leadership to the global quality team ensuring on-going delivery and effective PM&D.
- Impact & influence.
- Capable to communicate effectively and at all levels within the organisation.
- Facilitation & coaching skills.
- Ability to operate with limited supervision and autonomy.
- Global mindset and ideally experience working in a global organization.
- Extensive knowledge of GXPs and the regulatory requirements for GB products (US FDA, MHRA, Health Canada etc).
- Demonstrated leadership experience.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.